Recent Posts by stefanc1982

Subscribe to Recent Posts by stefanc1982 3 post(s) found

Sep 20, 2009
Avatar stefanc1982 3 post(s)

Comment Topic: Announcements / [PreRelease] JBidwatcher 2.1pre4 is out

Thanks Richard. For the record I won the auctions I was keen on anyway, even without the much loved bidwatcher doing the hard work ;)

 
Sep 12, 2009
Avatar stefanc1982 3 post(s)

Comment Topic: Announcements / [PreRelease] JBidwatcher 2.1pre4 is out

Oops, I left out the critical error line:
Sat Sep 12 18:23:55 EST 2009: Failing to insert “292278994-08-17 17:12:55” into column ending_at (17) of table auctions

(I’ve now added this line to the post above).

FYI, a friend of mine (from the UK) was able to replicate this issue.

 
Sep 12, 2009
Avatar stefanc1982 3 post(s)

Comment Topic: Announcements / [PreRelease] JBidwatcher 2.1pre4 is out

Hi there,
Long time user, first time poster. I love this app. I started using 2.1pre4 after the issues with the seller ID in 2.01.

Anyway, the reason for my posting today is that I am having issues adding certain items to my auction list. Examples include auction #’s 250495718178 and 260474492441. Interestingly, I am able to add other items from this seller (i.e. auction #260474479420 and 260474479963).

Going to the error log, the error I am getting when adding these items is as follows (example for item 250495718178):
Sat Sep 12 18:23:55 EST 2009: Failing to insert “292278994-08-17 17:12:55” into column ending_at (17) of table auctions
Sat Sep 12 18:23:55 EST 2009: PMQ Caught exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Timestamp format must be yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss[.fffffffff]
Timestamp format must be yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss[.fffffffff]
at java.sql.Timestamp.valueOf(Unknown Source)
at com.jbidwatcher.util.db.Table.setColumn(Table.java:441)
at com.jbidwatcher.util.db.Table.storeMap(Table.java:331)
at com.jbidwatcher.util.db.Table.updateMap(Table.java:266)
at com.jbidwatcher.util.db.Table.insertOrUpdate(Table.java:253)
at com.jbidwatcher.util.db.ActiveRecord.saveDB(ActiveRecord.java:116)
at com.jbidwatcher.auction.AuctionInfo.saveDB(AuctionInfo.java:514)
at com.jbidwatcher.auction.server.ebay.ebayAuction.parseAuction(ebayAuction.java:480)
at com.jbidwatcher.auction.server.AuctionServer.doParse(AuctionServer.java:272)
at com.jbidwatcher.auction.server.AuctionServer.loadAuction(AuctionServer.java:216)
at com.jbidwatcher.auction.server.AuctionServer.create(AuctionServer.java:137)
at com.jbidwatcher.auction.AuctionEntry.prepareAuctionEntry(AuctionEntry.java:215)
at com.jbidwatcher.auction.AuctionEntry.(AuctionEntry.java:250)
at com.jbidwatcher.auction.AuctionEntry.construct(AuctionEntry.java:267)
at com.jbidwatcher.ui.UserActions.addAuction(UserActions.java:57)
at com.jbidwatcher.ui.UserActions.cmdAddAuction(UserActions.java:118)
at com.jbidwatcher.ui.UserActions.handleStringMessage(UserActions.java:85)
at com.jbidwatcher.ui.UserActions.messageAction(UserActions.java:71)
at com.jbidwatcher.util.queue.PlainMessageQueue.run(PlainMessageQueue.java:55)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I’m running Windows Vista. I tried doing what another user did (renaming the config folder effectively recreating the config folder) but this made no difference.

Hope there is either a simple fix or you can fix it.

Thanks for creating such a terrific piece of software.

Cheers
Stefan