Shipping on multisnipe

Subscribe to Shipping on multisnipe 2 post(s), 2 voice(s)

Hoping that my unsuccessful search through the forum wasn’t false, I would suggest an improvement in the ‘Set shipping’ part of Jbid.

Sometimes I multisnipe an object from an unique seller, shipping therefore being the same for all objects (assuming I multisnipe the same object). Since, I was forced to set the same amount for shipping for each occurence of the object in my multisnipe, quite boring when they are numerous.

But it may also be possible to multisnipe the same object on different seller, having so different shipping costs.

So I propose to improve the ‘set shipping box’ part of the program to have it allowed on multiple object selection (including multisnipe). If the ‘set shipping’ is opened in that particular case, ask the user ‘Do you want to set the same shipping cost for all your selection’ (Yes/No). If yes, each object has his shipping cost set to the amount entered, if no, back to the one by one typing.

Is it possible ?

Thanks for your amazing jon on this tool, and congratulations since I learned you had a baby !

Avatar Morgan Schweers Administrator 1,204 post(s)

Greetings,
Yeah; making more actions multiple-selection-aware is on my list of things to do.

It’s not that it’s hard, it’s that every time I sit down to work on JBidwatcher, there are other things that draw my attention. :)

Thanks very much! I’ll try to get some of those features in relatively soon…

— Morgan Schweers, Cyber*FOX*!