Drag & Copy do not work, YIKES!

Subscribe to Drag & Copy do not work, YIKES! 3 post(s), 2 voice(s)

Avatar (SF) larry-i... 4 post(s)

Well, I wrote for help once before without an answer but will try again since this is an additional problem that popped up.

I have always successfully used the drag address to window as well as the copy address paste feature to add an auction. About two weeks ago this feature stopped working. I was able to find in the literature that I could add an auction via the “+” in the upper left corner and typing in the auction number but its a real drag and unwindows like to not have a drag and drop feature.

Has anyone else had this problem?
Anyone know the fix?

As I said I am using a work around but unfortunately it seems every week or so something else in the program stops working. The author has done a good job trying to keep up but I would like to ask if anyone has a recommendation of another similar app with watch/list/snipe features that I can also give a go?

THANKS EVERYONE!
larry

Avatar Morgan Schweers Administrator 1,204 post(s)

Greetings,
Yep, it was documented in my blog as mentioned on the front page of http://www.jbidwatcher.com.

Now, however, the answer is simple: Download 0.9.8!

Yep, it’s released, and fixes that problem.

— Morgan Schweers, CyberFOX!

Avatar (SF) larry-i... 4 post(s)

Thanks Morgan!

Unfortunately nothing was posted at the time I made this request. I had waited over 2 weeks hoping to see something or have it correct itself as windows stuff sometimes does, then right after I post I see the problem and fix was posted, go figure!

Good to have this app running good again, at least till next week when ebay makes another change and more late nights trying to find a fix!

Keep up the good work.
larry