Multi-Snipe not working any more

Subscribe to Multi-Snipe not working any more 6 post(s), 2 voice(s)

I using Windows XP 64 bit. I’ve used this option successfully a few times in the past. Since updating to 0.9.8 and seems like after enabling the affiliate biding, sniping is no longer working. It has failed to snipe the last 4 items I’ve tried. I have my snipe set to 30 seconds.

Here is the events from one of the items.

Executing snipe! (16)
Cancelling snipe, time is suddenly past auction-end. (1)
Cancelling snipe. (1)

Avatar Morgan Schweers Administrator 1,204 post(s)

Greetings,
The time-stamps would help a lot more, so I could track that down, but it’s not terribly relevant. Yes, the snipe times have started taking a lot longer than I feel they should. I’m addressing this in a novel (for me) way in the next upcoming version.

— Morgan Schweers, CyberFOX!

I disabled the 3rd party bidding (ebay.affiliate=false) and that fixed the problem. I finally won the item doing a snipe.

If the program can snipe using the affiliate, I’ll go back to using it. But it seems the way it is now it doesn’t work, at least for sniping…

Thanks for the great program!

I also ment to ask how to get the time stamps? It doesn’t seem to show any.

Avatar Morgan Schweers Administrator 1,204 post(s)

Greetings,
I’m not sure I understand. What time stamps are you referring to?

The time-stamps you mention in your first reply.

Quote:

Greetings,
The time-stamps would help a lot more, so I could track that down, but it’s not terribly relevant. Yes, the snipe times have started taking a lot longer than I feel they should. I’m addressing this in a novel (for me) way in the next upcoming version.