some problems with Jbid

Subscribe to some problems with Jbid 2 post(s), 2 voice(s)

Hi Guys,
First of all i would like to say that I love the program and it is great but lately I have been having a bunch of problems with it. At this point I have completely uninstalled and installed it 3 times to try to fix it but its not working. My main thing is I want to sync jbid with my watched items in my ebay, i used to be able to do that with no problem but now for some reason its giving me a lot of trouble. I go to search manager (magnifying glass icon) then click enable for the first entry (my ebay) and then do search and that used to do the trick but not anymore (maybe because of the new version but I doubt it). Any suggestions? Also.. when I run that first search, a bunch of auctions popup in the current tab, not really sure from where.. i assume its the auctions that i have placed bids on or something but they would never used to show up before (older versions).

BTW im on MAC OS X 10.5.6

Thanks in advance!

Hi, Check out this post: http://forum.jbidwatcher.com/forums/1/topics/1697?page=2 and follow the instructions about logging into Ebay.com and changing the General Settings.

Hoddy