'Get my eBay items' does not load all items from 'My eBay'

Subscribe to 'Get my eBay items' does not load all items from 'My eBay' 4 post(s), 3 voice(s)

 
Avatar sin.pecado 2 post(s)

Sorry if I am repeating the question — I wasn’t able to Goofind the answer.
I find quite annoying that the’Get my eBay items’ does not load all items from ‘My eBay’. Typically there are only around 10 items loaded every time I activate the respective option in the ‘eBay’ menu. Is there any reason why not to load all items? Can this behavior be modified?
In case if it a bug or some weird “feature” please fic it in the next release!

Szilard.

 
Avatar Hoddy 108 post(s)

Hi, Make sure you are not using the new “Beta” version when logged directly into Ebay. If you are you can “Opt Out” by going to My Ebay and clicking the “Opt Out” text at the top right of the page.

Hoddy

 
Avatar BrianSullivan 2 post(s)

I seem to be having a similar problem — I am not using the Beta view. I am running 2.0 beta 8. Login appears to work but “get MyEbay items” returns nothing ( no error message either). Log file claims “No items on page!”. There are items however.

But I also get this error shortly after which may or may not be releated"
PMQ Caught exception: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
0
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
at sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfoFile.createZoneInfo(Unknown Source)
at sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfoFile.getZoneInfo(Unknown Source)
at sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfo.getTimeZone(Unknown Source)
at java.util.TimeZone.getTimeZone(Unknown Source)
at java.util.TimeZone.getTimeZone(Unknown Source)
at java.text.SimpleDateFormat.subParseZoneString(Unknown Source)
at java.text.SimpleDateFormat.subParse(Unknown Source)
at java.text.SimpleDateFormat.parse(Unknown Source)
at java.text.DateFormat.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.jbidwatcher.util.StringTools.parseDateZone(StringTools.java:196)
at com.jbidwatcher.util.StringTools.figureDate(StringTools.java:186)
at com.jbidwatcher.util.StringTools.figureDate(StringTools.java:160)
at com.jbidwatcher.auction.server.ebay.ebayAuction.checkDates(ebayAuction.java:553)
at com.jbidwatcher.auction.server.ebay.ebayAuction.parseAuction(ebayAuction.java:431)
at com.jbidwatcher.auction.server.AuctionServer.doParse(AuctionServer.java:272)
at com.jbidwatcher.auction.server.AuctionServer.loadAuction(AuctionServer.java:226)
at com.jbidwatcher.auction.server.AuctionServer.create(AuctionServer.java:142)
at com.jbidwatcher.auction.AuctionEntry.prepareAuctionEntry(AuctionEntry.java:250)
at com.jbidwatcher.auction.AuctionEntry.(AuctionEntry.java:283)
at com.jbidwatcher.auction.AuctionEntry.construct(AuctionEntry.java:300)
at com.jbidwatcher.ui.JBWDropHandler.messageAction(JBWDropHandler.java:51)
at com.jbidwatcher.util.queue.PlainMessageQueue.run(PlainMessageQueue.java:55)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I am running Java 6 update 7 on Vista

 
Avatar sin.pecado 2 post(s)

In the meanwhile I’ve found out the source pf the problem also correctly pointed out by Hoody: the new beta eBay.
Thanks anyway, I hope this will be fixed in the next release.

szilard