Adding additional columns to listing Summary

Subscribe to Adding additional columns to listing Summary 4 post(s), 3 voice(s)

Is it possible to add additional columns to the listing sheet or are the ones there now fixed?

For instance, on the “selling” summary sheet, I would find it very useful if the buyer was listed rather than the seller.
The seller is always me.

On the current and complete summary sheet, the name of the high bidder, winner respectively would be useful.

Would be ideal if the columns could be configured to only show the ones the user is interested in and to also make the order of columns configurable.

What you appear to need here is to access the context-sensitive menus for the different sheets, or tabs (as JBidwatcher calls them). There are actually several such menus in JBidwatcher, which you access with a ctrl-click on different places. So, if you ctrl-click on any of the “current”, “complete” or “seller” buttons you will bring up a menu that allows you to modify the respective tab, including adding and deleting columns separately for each tab. I don’ think that you can change the order of the columns, however (or, if so, then I have no idea how to do it).

David

Avatar Laurence Pas... 59 post(s)

To move columns, click-and-hold on the column heading and drag it horizontally to where you want it to be displayed.

Thanks David and Laurence -

This software is amazing!
It’s much more sophisticated and flexible than meets the eye.

What is desperately needed IMHO is a better user guide or help menu. I wonder if some users would volunteer to help in this regard, maybe write up more FAQs as a starter.

Everything so far that I had wanted to do for a long time turns out to be doable, except it’s not written down anywhere how.