[Baby!] JBidwatcher development on hold for a few weeks

Subscribe to [Baby!] JBidwatcher development on hold for a few weeks 9 post(s), 9 voice(s)

Avatar Morgan Schweers Administrator 1,204 post(s)

Greetings,
On May 7th, 2008, at 4:57pm PDT, Corwin Andrew Schweers was born at 8lbs 2oz, and 20.5" long. It was amazing and overwhelming.

I’m taking a few weeks off of regular JBidwatcher development to help my wife recover, and help take care of our beautiful boy.

I’ve had some reports of multisniping failing to cancel later snipes. I haven’t seen that behavior myself, but it may be in a hard to replicate situation.

Please do continue to report bugs as you find them, along with as much information about what happened as you can. (Console logs, error logs, etc.). I won’t get to them until things calm down a bit, but it’ll be useful to have a set of tasks to dive into when it’s time.

Bug reports with patches attached will be the highest priority, so if you, or someone you know, can root through the code and figure out how to fix the problem, there’s a much, much higher chance that the fix will get in. Even if the patch doesn’t get directly applied, when someone provides a patch it gives me a very specific place to look for the problem.

I’ll be reading my email sporadically, but won’t be able to spend time responding for a while.

Thanks all for your patience, and the congratulations we’ve received!

Best of luck with your auctions, and everything else!

— Morgan Schweers, CyberFOX!

Morgan

Many, many congratulations! Trust that mother, baby (and father) are doing well!

Philip

That’s awesome news! You must be very proud. Congrats.

Congratulations!

Congratulations to everyone! “…on hold for a few weeks…”, wow; take two months off – less stress! BTW, Justin, our baby boy is now 6 months and was baptized last week. :-)

Happy Memorial Day Weekend,

-d

Congrats… now there is more reason to do it… lots of baby stuff on ebay !!!!!

Congratulations Morgan. Hope everyone is still doing fine.
Hey, a month old already !

Mike

Congratulations. Of course, with the second one, you won’t stop work :)

Congratulations, to you. I hope Corwin Andrew is healthy. I wish you a good time, and a lot of good experiences with your son.