[Important] Status Update

Subscribe to [Important] Status Update 30 post(s), 21 voice(s)

2 Next →

When the tough times come – and there may be more of them for your wife than you, Morgan – we just kept in mind that the most important thing in the world was our baby!

Yes, and each new thing that Corwin does is precious and wonderful, as I’m sure you know.

Our two bq. babies bq. are now 28 and almost 22!
Frank Fitzpatrick

Hallo Morgan,

first of all congratulations. For being a father soon and for writing that very useful program. In fact jBidwatcher is one of my favourite tools. It has saved me money and I would like to donate some. How does it work?

Second, for me, located in germany, jBid watcher stopped working a few month ago. Only auctions that are shipped worldwide can be added to the list… :(.

I read a what you wrote about the major changes ebay made and that it will be hard to fix the problem. Will there be a version for germany again? Is there any workaround? I really miss JBidWatcher a lot … and also miss all the auction now. :(

One nice feature for 2.0 would be the possibility to print out all passed auctions in a list. At the moment I make snapshots and print them for my statistics…

Thanks again and all te best for you and your family!

Avatar Morgan Schweers Administrator 1,204 post(s)

Greetings,

First of all congratulations. For being a father soon and for writing that very useful program. In fact jBidwatcher is one of my favourite tools. It has saved me money and I would like to donate some. How does it work?

Thanks! If you want to donate there’s a link on the home page near the bottom of the left side; it just goes through PayPal.

Second, for me, located in germany, jBid watcher stopped working a few month ago. Only auctions that are shipped worldwide can be added to the list… :(.

JBidwatcher 2.0beta10 should fix the international issues. Check it out!

As for printing, you can right-click (or control-click) on the tab name, and select ‘Print’. (You can also export to CSV files from there.)

— Morgan Schweers, Cyber*FOX*!

Is jBidwatcher happy now after eBay made their BIG changes a few months ago involving parsing?

Enjoy fatherhood- I have- six times over!

Hi Morgan,
enjoy your kid, they are growing soo fast! I have three.
The three best decisions I took in live.

2 Next →