Feature Requests: Shipping & Extra Line

Subscribe to Feature Requests: Shipping & Extra Line 4 post(s), 3 voice(s)

As an Tasmanian user, I find that for many US auctions the OS shipping doesn’t register in JBW. It would be great if I could enter a shipping cost. This would make it easier to set up Muliple Snipes.

A blank line at the end of the listing would make it much easier to unselect multiple lines.

May be me just missing something, but the only way I can cancel snipe is to go up to Menu. If this is so, I would like a button.

If you right-click on an item in JBidWatcher, the context menu includes an option to “Set Shipping”.

Thanks. I also see that the conextual menu has Cancel Snipe, which is better than the menu. Two down, only one to go.

Avatar Morgan Schweers Administrator 1,200 post(s)

Greetings,
To unselect multiple lines, you could just click a single listing, then Ctrl-click that listing again, to clear its selection. (Cmd-click, I think, on Mac OS X.)

Adding a blank ‘line’ is an interesting idea, but it runs afoul of the scrollbar, mainly. Essentially, there’d be circumstances where there’s a scrollbar showing, but no data below the scroll. Unintuitive, unfortunately.

— Morgan Schweers, CyberFOX!