Is there a better bidding program

Subscribe to Is there a better bidding program 6 post(s), 3 voice(s)

I set Jbid to buy two items and it didn’t buy either. This is not the first time this has happened.

I finally deleted the program and currently searching for a better more reliable one.

Thank God I didn’t donate to it.

Well, don’t know how can you mess it up so bad??

I’d been using JBidwatcher for a few years now,and I BUY, BID, SNIPE all the time, and I purchase so many good deals using JBW, that I donated twice already :D

Winning or losing an auction is purely a matter of bidding the higher price. Sniping is nothing more than delayed order placement. Most mistakes I have seen are user error.

I never snipe at high price. I only snipe and win at the opportunities when others are not sniping and win mostly the items I like to own for lower than market value.

That … is the whole purpose of sniping as opposed to just go to store and buy something when you really really need it “now” and pay the full retail price. :D still having fun winning whenever I wish. Ah, it’s nice and I’d used Paypay to donate multiple times already.

zappram>I never snipe at high price.<

If you had bid twenty five dollars higher on all of those wins, you still would still have paid the same price.

Very true. :D but I am too cheap to WANT to pay more. The idea of sniping for me is to try to win at situation when there’s no one else willing to commit to pay more, hence when I win, I always win with the price at a level that’s considered a great deal. Otherwise, I would just search, and click and buy and have them shipped right away to me or go to a local store to buy them immediately. Make sense? JBW is like a great tool for me to get great deals on things I’d like to have/want, not really the things I need to have every day like air, water, food, etc.

I do know how frustrated that it might be if you want to snipe and you didn’t get it, but giving time, you will always land a good deal hopefully soon.