Minor issues

Subscribe to Minor issues 2 post(s), 2 voice(s)

Avatar (SF) Don Har... 9 post(s)

Thanks for a great program. These are not critical bugs but just a few observations.

I some times click on my icon and start a second version. Would it be easy to check to see if it is already running and switch to that window? I know it is an operator head space issue. I have not seen any problems from this but it may cause some problems if settings were changed in this state.

Love the tabs. Would be possible to leave items in the tabs after the end of an action?

If you do a buy it now that has multiple items, your item does not show up in the compleated colum until the action ends. Not a big deal but it took a few minites to figure out what was going on.

Glad to see you working on this again and hope you are feeling better.

Don

Avatar Morgan Schweers Administrator 1,204 post(s)

Greetings,
You’re very welcome, I’m always glad to hear it’s working well for people!

I’m not sure how I’d manage to check that, since each run of Java is independant from the other, but I’ll keep it in the back of my mind and if I see a way, I’ll put it in.

I may just put in a ‘leave items in custom tabs after end’ option, or something. I’m not sure. I know people want to be able to create ‘Won’ and ‘Lost’ tabs, for instance. I don’t know how much automated support I can comfortably give to all the various competing concepts.

Oooh! Multi-item BINs… That’s a tough one, because the listing is still going, even though the sale has effectively ‘completed’. JBidwatcher refers to an item by its unique combination of item # and auction site. Right now, you can’t have the ‘same’ auction entry in multiple tabs.

There’s some tough problems there, that I can’t give you quick answers to. I’ll have to think on solutions for those… Sorry about that.

— Morgan Schweers, CyberFOX!