Strange Auctions in Completed Tab

Subscribe to Strange Auctions in Completed Tab 3 post(s), 3 voice(s)

I’ve just installed and started using JBidWatcher and there is some strange behaviour that I can’t explain, and it’s not happening to my friend who recommended the program to me.

If I click on the completed tab it shows a huge list of auctions that I just don’t recognise and have never bid on. I deleted them all but then as I sat and watched it started filling up again at the rate of about 1 per second! What’s going on?

Is this a settings thing (I couldn’t see anything related) or a bug of some sort? (I’m on XP with JRE 1.4.2_04)

Avatar Morgan Schweers Administrator 1,204 post(s)

Greetings,
That’s REALLY strange. All I can guess is that you have ‘Sync with My eBay’ enabled in JBidwatcher or some other search enabled. The once-a-second sounds a LOT like a search of some sort.

— Morgan Schweers, CyberFOX!

It might be the search. The program lists all completed transaction under “completed”. It would be nice to have the option to stick completed search items under a different tab, then lumping them all together with the watched & bidding completed transactions which have higher priority level.

greg

p.s. love this program keep up the good work